Saturday, August 1, 2015

Day 20 I can't believe the end is here


First off, I seriously can’t believe that today is my last and final day abroad. This trip has been such a great experience, I have had the best time and I have learned so much; I am so grateful for this opportunity. We spent our last day in Berlin at the zoo, which I don’t know if this is true or not, but I was told it is the largest zoo in the world, and even if it’s not I surely am going to tell everyone back home that it is.They had so many didn’t species, I honestly didn’t know there were that many different types of small cats and monkeys. The elephant enclosure was by far my favorite, I love elephants I wish there was a way for me to get closer to them. I spent so much of the day saying “Did you know….” I’m sure they had no idea I was so full of fun facts. I’m also sure by the end of the day I was annoying my friends a little bit, but hey I bet they learned a thing or two! We literally spent almost five hours at the zoo day, and they were rushing me at the end because some needed to be back for the river cruise, I could have honestly stay there all day. After the zoo I came back to the hostel and took a nap, my legs were so very tired after a night of dancing followed by a day of walking. After my nap I woke up and showered and started packing up my belongings to go home! I can’t believe I am finally saying that, what a bittersweet feeling it is. I’m just waiting for me to get emotional at the airport once everyone goes their separate ways. I can’t wait to come back to Nashville to visit my new friends. TnCIS is such a wonderful program ran by such wonderful people I will not hesitate to recommend it to anyone eager to travel.