Thursday, June 27, 2019

Berlin Day 2

Once again, we woke up bright and early to get breakfast, which was the same as yesterday. Immediately after breakfast, it was time for us to go into the city to work on our project! Dr. V attempted to teach us how to take the train. We all took the train to Potsdamer Platz to go to Mall of Berlin. Before walking over to the mall, we were able to see part of the Berlin Wall. Eventually, Dr. V left us to adventure on our own and start our projects. For my project, we visited various beauty stores. We also did a little bit of retail therapy, well actually I did a lot. We ended up eating lunch at McDonald's, which Dr. V sore it was same, but it was completely different. I played it safe and got chicken nuggets. In an attempt to get back to the hostel, we ended up lost for an hour. When we put in the hostel in the gps it gave a completely different place. We walked from Alexanderplatz back to the current hostel. In the end, my feet hate me.