Saturday, June 29, 2019

River Cruise

Our week in Berlin is almost over and I’m a little sad. Because it was so hot earlier this week we weren’t able to do much and tomorrow is going to be even hotter so we won’t be able to spend that much time outside so I’m a little disappointed. I was able to travel to a few different areas of the city and I finally tried some German street food yesterday so this week was still fun. For future students, bring old, comfortable shoes because there will be a lot of walking. I already have blisters and we still have two weeks of this trip left.

This morning we took a river cruise and it was really nice. It was pretty hot and the boat was open but it was such a nice view. This cruise was in German so I wasn’t able to keep up with what the tour guide was saying but I did take a few pictures. The architecture of the buildings here is really interesting to me so I got a few pictures of the buildings I thought looked nice. After the cruise I visited a few hotels to try and get my interviews done but that didn’t go as great as I thought. I’m meeting with Dr.V tomorrow to go over what I have so far and hopefully he can help me figure out what to do next.