Friday, June 22, 2018

Day 18- Finding Dory (JR)

On Friday morning, the group went to the Blue Planet Aquarium-- and I found Dory. After the aquarium, I walked around the Nyhaven area with Ev and Chloe. I went to an interview and then met back up with them at the Marble Church. We walked back towards the hostel and picked up dinner. I took a nap when I got back and just stayed in the room for the rest of the night. 

Dory 
   On Friday morning, the group left for the aquarium at 9:30 am. Once we arrived at the aquarium, the girls and I ate at the cafe. I ordered a toasted ham and cheese with still water (which came in a carton). It was good. After eating, we went walked around the aquarium( which was pretty small) and ended outside with the otters. 

Ms. Rozvi
     After we left the aquarium, we went back to the hostel to take a ten minute break. Ev, Chloe, and I headed to the Nyhaven area to explore and take pictures. We got ice cream and  I had to leave for an interview. After my interview with Ms. Rozvi at Cafe Cadeau, I met back up with Ev and Chloe at the Marble Church. 


     We walked around for about to more hours and then headed to back towards the hostel. We stopped  at Momo Wok Box for dinner. When we got back, the girls went to Trivoli and I stayed in the room. I started getting my bag ready to leave on Sunday; I  washed my clothes. When they got back, we had a packing party (LOL) .