Saturday, July 21, 2018

Day 13: I amsterdam!

Day 13: I amsterdam!


Day thirteenth was a pretty lazy day. In the morning I coded the data that I collected for my research. I treated myself with fish and chips from the stay okay hostel menu. I figured how to do the laundry at the hostel as I needed to wash some of the clothes. It was also the last day of my stay at Amsterdam. I was thinking which place I didn’t go and I should go before I leave. So I remembered even though I went to the Van Gogh museum I didn’t take a good snapshot in front of the famous I Amsterdam sign!


I charged my phone also my power bank and headed for the Amsterdam sign. I took a different route so that I could collect some more data for my research. The Amsterdam sign is always busy with tourists so it was a good decision to go a little late but when I reached the place it was still occupied with people. I waited, waited a bit more then took some good snaps also roamed around the premises of Rijk Museum and came back.

After dinner I went to my favorite place Vondelpark again to explore the whole park this time. I passed all the places that I’ve seen before then I found myself at a hexagon shaped garden. Since childhood I always tried to learn different flower names and that garden was filled with so many different kinds of roses, asters, bougainvilleas, chrysanthemums, canna, perwinkle and with many more flowers. I checked the map and was convinced this time that I completed roaming the whole Voldelpark as this garden was the end of the park. I came back from a different route, bought some food, checked out beautiful neighborhoods.