Saturday, July 21, 2018

Day 7: Amsterdam Calling!

Day 7: Amsterdam Calling!

In the morning we woke up early to start our journey for Amsterdam. I liked our stay at the Baxpax hostel it was cozy and the lounge was relaxing. But didn’t get much time to think about all these stuffs and took my luggage and prepared to meet the group outside. We started early and reached the train station forty minutes earlier. I didn’t eat anything in the morning so I grabbed a coffee from Dunkin Donuts. So after coming back it was time that we start for Amsterdam, Netherlands. The train journey was wonderful. It was altogether seven hours an thirty minutes. I sat close to the window and took a nap for probably fifty minutes. When I woke up I was felt energized and took some snaps of the outside view.


I saw pretty house but one thing that amazed me was the solar panels. Almost all the houses got solar panels on their roof. They was people here thought about the environment and took initiatives was appreciable. The green fields remind me of Bangladesh. I always wanted to see huge windmills. The fields with huge white colored windmills and the landscape view attracted me so much that I forgot to take pictures and just enjoyed.

After almost eight hours we finally reached Amsterdam. From the train station we walked a little and took tram. I have never travelled through tram. The first day in Amsterdam, I didn’t not like the tram journey at all; with the luggage and everything. Also too many bikes in the road panicked me a little. Finally reached to the place where we would stay for 7 days. The name of this hostel was Stay Okay. The lounges were amazing but when I entered in the rooms it was congested to me.