Saturday, July 21, 2018

Day 14: Heading for the City of Love

Day 14: Heading for the City of Love

It was the day when the clock was ticking and letting us know, it’s time to head for Paris, the city of love. I really liked my stay at the bike city Amsterdam. We again packed our bags and started early for the train station. This time we again took the tram to go to the stain and by this time I realized I started missing whatever Amsterdam offered me.

Starbucks Amsterdam

It was different this time I was getting familiar with the city. They city was also embracing me close. They people were so nice to me. They lady who gave me the interview for my final report became a friend. We mail to each other and share stuffs about our culture and to know more about the country. I kind of got a little emotional when I was leaving Amsterdam. I hope I will come back here someday, especially in Rotterdam because that city was lit!

We took the fastest train again to go to Paris. It was raining in Amsterdam. People were saying that’s the regular weather of Amsterdam but the days we were in Amsterdam almost all the days were sunny! I think it I got lucky there. Also the rain reminded me that what if the city is crying as I am leaving it behind. Don’t know.. Just some random thoughts probably..
We passed Belgium when we were going to Paris. Belgium’s glimpse was very pretty.

 I saw huge lawns, farms, a beautiful castle that I don’t know the name of, and green meadows. When we reached Paris the weather was clear and sunny. We took the underground train to head for our destination Cite University.