Sunday, July 22, 2018

Day 20: Bond between Twenty Seven strangers

Day 20: The bond between Twenty Seven strangers.

It was the day when it was time to leave. Days passed so fast that it seemed a very short trip. Everyday meeting, going for excursions, exploring  different parts of the city, ensured me that Europe is a safe place for girls. I really enjoyed fully my whole trip. Now that I think of past days I figured I have traveled through tram, train, the second fastest train(China got the most fast train I read and Europe’s one is the second fastest), rode bike at a total different city, travelled trough cruises, explored canals, traveled through the taxi, Uber, bus, metro too! Oh yeah also experienced the top view of Paris through the Ferris wheel too. All the thoughts were making me nostalgic.
Early morning we all took our packed bags and went outside to start our journey back to Nashville.

TNCIS assured our comfort by renting a huge coach bus that took us to the Paris airport. Is was long for an hour and 30 minutes and very comfortable.


When we reached the airport and had to pass through all the security checks and finally at 11am we got to seat on the aircraft. The delta airways treated us very good and their customer service was appreciable. Our flight was eight hours long to Detroit. I watched three movies that I was planning would watch but somehow skipped all the time. So it was great watching those. Then I had almost 3.5 hours left so I took a nap for about 50 minutes. After waking up somehow the time passed gradually through having snacks, dinner, ice cream, then again snacks etc. for eight hours flight I must say delta airlines were very generous and took good care of us.

Paris, France; to Detroit, United States.


Landed Detroit safely and passed through immigration which took a awhile. But good thing was we had time as our next flight was almost after three and half hours. We freshened up and waiting on the gate area.

Hello Nashville!

We took the last plane trip of our study abroad program to Nashville. It was an hour twenty five minutes long. Then from Nashville we all started heading for our own homes and the group of twenty seven strangers(DrV isn't stranger to me, took two classes with him at TSU, also will take one more in the upcoming fall semester; otherwise it would've been 28.) who supported each other while exploring three totally different countries far from home but had to break the bond and leave through wishing everyone good luck and prosperity for future.