Saturday, July 21, 2018

Day 6: Favorite Place: premises of Bode-Museum and Brandenburg Gate

Day 6: Favorite Place premises of Bode-Museum and Brandenburg Gate

The last day in Berlin was pretty amazing. I found out which one is my favorite place. The park close to Bode-Museum, the canals, the premises, and the happy people dancing around close to the bridge, hanging out with friends amazed me. While walking I talked to a bunch of teen German girls. They were so friendly! They shared how much they love American pop music. One of them said she love Justin Beiber and would want to come to America just to see Justin one. Gradually I found out girls here have very unique and creative wishes and they are so simple and not fake. They prioritize their family and want to work to create a better world for everyone. After wishing them good luck I started roaming a bit more toward the museum premises. A guy there was plating violin singing an English song. And everyone there was enjoying it. Most of them probably didn’t know the meaning but the respect they showed and enjoyed they tune amazed me. It was getting dark so I came back gradually passing the beautiful river close to Bode-Museum and bridges.

At night Anais, one of my roommates suggested lets go somewhere and I was super hungry. We went to eat out and the food was super yummy. It was probably 12.10am suddenly Anais proposed lets go to the Brandenburg gate. I was thinking to go there before but couldn’t make any time for it as I was so busy in the past days to collect data for my research. So as she suggested I happily agreed and we went to the Historical Brandenburg Gate and enjoyed the amazing night view.