Friday, August 3, 2012

June 16 Amsterdam


We woke up at the crack of dawn today to make our way to our final destination of Amsterdam.  Thankfully I had packed the night before so the morning was a breeze.  At the train station we loaded our bags on the train and took our seats however this train was a bit more skeptical in the last so we had to assign a few gear guards. The ride to Amsterdam went by relatively fast and I was thankful for this because it wasn’t the most comfortable.  As soon as we got to our hostel we hit the ground running. It was Saturday night and we knew this would be our only real weekend to see what Amsterdam was really about. I made my way to the pancake corner and off to H&M to pick out a outfit for the night.  By the time night rolled around I was ready to get my taste of the city and it seemed to be ready for our arrival. The streets were line with people. A banner reading after party hung over a long and vibrant ally way. We danced our way down the strip all night.  The night ended with one man one bike and three exhausted women riding down the Amsterdam streets with the wind in our hair. Until tomorrow…Peace and Blessings.