Monday, June 19, 2017

Day One in Paris! : Excusez-moi








Day One in Paris
Although this weather is outta control topping off at 92 degrees ! ☀️๐Ÿ˜ฉ I don't know what I'm going to do on Thursday ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ but I enjoyed our Walking Tour seeing sites like The Lourve, Norte-Dame de Paris, Tuileries Garden, Place de la Concorde, and the Lourve Pyramid ๐Ÿ˜ I've also had a chance to practice my french even though the only thing I say is Excusez-moi, parlez vous anglais ? & Je ne parle franรงais ๐Ÿ˜‚ Let me tell y'all about this crepe though .... Best Thing I've Ate in Europe. Period. ❤️ The chicken burger with sweet potato fries and that chicken kebob was on point too๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ France is treating me right as far as food but if I don't get a fan on Thursday, y'all might not see me again ! #imjokingbutimserious #100degrees