So far we have accomplished quite a few things:
- Our classroom is set up and we are using it the best that we can. NOTE: Biff will teach on the balcony today. Lets see.
- Everyone was able to connect with their families back home. Skype is the life saver.
- Everyone is up and ready on time (8:00) for breakfast. NOTE: Those breakfast apples are really big!
- Fascination with Belgian chocolate is as high as I have expected. Not so much with sparkling iced tea.
- The visit to the European Parliament went very well but I still don't know who crashed the presentation: us or the Icelandic group?
- Only one team has accomplished the camera race (and they have won a USB thumb drive)!
|Hotel de Ville (Town Hall)|
at night, standing tall (215 ft)