Saturday, July 9, 2011

ThE C0uNtD0wN BeGiNs (3 dAYs LeFT)

Yesterday I had a blast going on the boat canal tour with the rest of our group not to mention going to the Van Gogh Museum and also the Nemo Museum and even though I didn't go to visit Anne Frank's house, I got to view it from the boat canal tour and it was amazing. . . And I also loved meeting the program director, Mrs. Tracey, she is such a sweet woman. . . My day today started off around 10:30 a.m., skipped out on breakfast and went and got a packed lunch instead. . I actually slept good last night, I can't complain. . I'm so ready to go home but I know I'm gone miss it here so much, it has been quite the experience and I have enjoyed myself to the fullest. . Every morning I wake up thanking God for waking me up and for an opportunity such as this, not a lot of people get opportunities like this and any that I do get I run at full speed with them. . I'm having a great day so far been looking over my Final trying to figure out which questions I'm going to answer. . Oh yea, we had a guest speaker, Tomas Rinkunas, quite interesting I might add, didn't really understand what he did for a living at first but when he began to tell us more about his self it gave me an explanation and it taught me a lot. . I can't till I get the opportunity to manage my own company/business. . . The future lies way ahead of me but that does not keep me from having dreams in LIFE. . . Trying my best to enjoy these last couple of days here in Amsterdam. . . I'm determined to come back again. . .