Sunday, July 3, 2011

Last Train to Amsti (Amsterdam)

So toady we left Rotterdam and went to the most anticipated city of the trip, Amsterdam. The ride over here started off pretty good, which should have been a sign because nothing on this trip has come this easy. We had to make adjustments to the traveling plans because they were making repair  to train tracks. The most important thing is that we all made it together. The first thing I learned about Amsterdam is that when walking you should be very aware of your surroundings. Just like time stops for no one, so does the traffic here. I think I'm going to like here, it's a beautiful city. The fact that we have real food for dinner now made my day. I don't think I could have taken another sandwich. The dinner we had today was delicious. I got to go out and explore today and I like what I found. I think I might be able to take on Amsterdam after all; I'm looking forward to this week.