Tuesday, July 5, 2011

DaY 3: AmStErDaM

This morning when I rose around 8:00 a.m., I did not want to get up right at the moment just because I was up most of the night twisting my hair but I forced myself to get up and out the bed at 8:15 a.m. and preceded in getting ready for breakfast at 8:30. . . After I got done eating, I left heading back to my room to get dressed and ready for class at 10:00 a.m... We were all going to meet up at 9:30 a.m. to head out altogether which some are hardly ever on time ha, took a tram to Central Station and walked the rest of the way to the library. . And let me tell you, it is very nice and welcoming when you first walk in the doors of the library; I really liked how it's all set up. . We immediately went up to the 6th floor to begin our lecture on Pricing; it kind of took me back a semester or two when I was in my Accounting and Economics classes. . .
When class was over, we headed back to the Hostel and this time, neither me nor Courtney got lost on our way there ha luckily we got a tram that took us right to it. . . As soon as I made it there to the Hostel, I decided to lay down for a quick nap for a couple of hours still drained from yesterday’s adventure if you know what it feels like to be lost in another country than you know how I feel than. . . Not too long ago just got done eating dinner which was good of course, I think the fruit was the best part though. . Now I'm relaxing for the remainder of the day and also, going to catch up on some homework. .