Monday, July 11, 2011

Farewell Europe

I woke up this morning around 8:59 a.m. but I did not get out of the bed until around 9:30 a.m. to get ready for the "farewell" breakfast that Dr. V had invited us to the previous day. . I really did enjoy the scrambled eggs and bacon until a sweat bee decided to attack my food and drink which made me not want to eat the food even more but I did anyways and it was similiar to the breakfast I've had in my grannys kitchen in the U.S. . After eating breakfast, me and a couple of the other students decided to go to a few souvernir shops and do some last minute shopping, of course, I did plenty of shopping earlier on in the weeks so I was just going just to be going honestly. . When we got back to the Hostel, I decided to lay down for a minute until I got ready to finish off the rest of my Final, I was still determined even after my cat nap. . So after my nap, I got up and came into the lobby to use Courtney's computer to finish up a few more questions that I hadn't done which were only 3, it wasn't really a lot to me. . But it was getting close to dinner and I only had 1 question left which I would finish after I got done eating and the food was really good this evening, I think I actually cleaned my plate this time ha ha ha. . After eating, we had a brief meeting about departing in the a.m. which will be 7:00 a.m. and will not be in Nashville until 6:20 p.m. that evening. . . I guess you can say that I am as ready as I can get. . I really don't want to leave because I've enjoyed my stay in every city so much and it has been quite the experience. . I ended up sending my Final in 2 hours early prior to the time that Dr. V had recommended and I feel so good yet so accomplished about it. . I am in the best mood that anybody could ever be, still have packed yet but there really isn't much I do got to pack but I'll get right to it soon. . . I just want to thank TnCIS, Dr. V, and also, the students for making this trip happen, I also want to think my university for offering me a scholarship to come all this way. . I've learned so much over these past few weeks, actually something that I wouldn't mind taking back home with me. . It was nice meeting you EUROPE. . . Farewell. . .