Monday, July 1, 2019

Goodbye Berlin, Hello Amsterdam!!!!!

Were in Amsterdam!!! It’s the second week of our trip and I’m so excited. The week in Berlin was great, I feel like I got to experience and learn a lot but now I’m ready to see what Amsterdam has to offer. We left for the train station pretty early so we had to eat breakfast there. I settled for a regular frosted donut from Dunkin’ Donuts. At this point, I’m sick of the food in Berlin so a donut will do. The train ride to Amsterdam was six hours but it wasn’t that bad. The train is much roomier than the plane was and nobody sat in the seat next to me.

We made it to Amsterdam around 3:00 and the weather is so much different here. It’s a lot cooler here than it was in Berlin and I appreciate it. This hostel is a lot nicer than the one in Berlin, and the food is better. So far, its looking like this week will be better than last. There’s also a park next door which is nice. We went for a walk through the park before dinner. I’m excited to start exploring the city tomorrow!