Thursday, July 11, 2019

Walking Tour

We did a three hour walking tour similar to the one we did in Amsterdam. Our tour guides name was Danny and he was a good tour guide just like the last one. We visited so many beautiful parts of the city, it didn’t even feel like it had been three hours. We went to Notre Dame but unfortunately we couldn’t get to close because they're are restoring it after the fire so I couldn’t get any good pictures. My favorite site we visited had to be the Louvre. We couldn’t go inside but we got to walk through the gardens and go see the pyramid that is outside of it. It’s huge and the outside of it is so pretty, hopefully I can actually go inside on Friday night.

After the walking tour, we came back to the hostel to eat lunch and I ate some chicken and potatoes I bought from the grocery store. It was really good. After lunch, we went back out in the city to explore and look at different grocery stores in different parts of town to compare prices. Groceries over here are a lot more expensive then they are at home. I found these barbecue Doritos and I just had to try them, I’ve been trying to taste new things while over here and they were pretty good.