Friday, July 5, 2019

Rotterdam

Today we visited the city of Rotterdam, which was a little over an hour away by train. The train was nice, it was two stories and on the way there we got to see the countryside, horses, cows and a few windmills. When we got to the city, we rented bikes so we could ride to the boat port and get a boat tour of Rotterdam. Or should I say attempted to ride lol lets just say bike riding is not my strong suit. So while everyone else rode bikes there I took the tram to the boat port. While on the boat we got to do a tour of the ports of Rotterdam. After the tour, I went into the city to do some exploring. I ate lunch at this burger place and did a little shopping. The city of Rotterdam looked pretty similar to Amsterdam but it was smaller and there were less people. Overall, today was a good day.