Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Paris Day 4

Today started very slow. I woke up and finished washing clothes and started to pack my suitcase. I was very much ready to go home at this point. We went on the river cruise today which was very nice, but before getting on too many people kept asking us to buy stuff. the river cruise showed us around Paris and gave good history facts. Our tour guide/ boat driver was really funny, yet informative. By the time he dropped us back off it was almost time for the Eiffel Tower to light up. I decided not to walk up and just stay and enjoy the scene from outside it. We got ice cream that was really and then found a seat for the show. For some reason I think the Eiffel Tower was going to be more grand, but it wasn't all that cute before it lit up. The show started and lasted for five minutes. Just long enough for me to take pictures. After the show, we found a place that sold really big hot dogs and kabobs. It was probably the best food I had on the trip.