Saturday, July 6, 2019

Day 4 Amsterdam

Today started very early because we had adventure to go on. We took a hour long train to Rotterdam. The view from train was great and we were able to see tulips, swans, and windmills. Once we got to Rotterdam, we rented bikes for the day. I was a little hesitant about the bike because I hadn’t rode one in years, but it wasn’t me who everyone needed to be concerned about. Chanel was actually unable to ride the bike, but we all thought she was just playing lol. Riding the bikes was actually really fun, painful in the end though. We rode the bikes the dock where we would take a get on a boat to tour the ports. The boat ride was really interesting and informative. After the boat ride, we rode the bikes to the lake. The lake was probably my favorite part. We got feed deer, which looked nothing like the deer in my backyard. We ate lunch at a restaurant that was really confusing. The lady didn’t understand what we meant about wanting to two different orders and she just gave us one big one. That was the only downside about the trip. Overall today was probably my favorite day of the whole program.