Monday, July 1, 2019

Last Day in Berlin

The last day didn’t start as every other day surprisingly. Sunday was a free day and we got to wake up late, so no turkey sandwich for breakfast! Sunday also happened to be one of the hottest days in Berlin ever, but when I got up we decided to go out in heat to get pizza. After getting pizza, I spent majority of my day laying in bed, trying to stay cool. It wasn’t until around 8 when everyone
ran in the room and said “get dressed, let’s go!” We decided to go see the East Gallery Museum which is basically the part of the Berlin Wall that was kept and artist were allowed to put painting on it. I noticed that we must’ve of been in a very touristy area because a lot of the signs were now in english. I was very glad we went to the gallery and it was probably one of favorite parts of the trip.