Sunday, July 7, 2019

Last Day in Amsterdam

Last night was so amazing. Originally, we weren’t going to do anything last night but we just so happened to come across a flyer for a Megan Thee Stallion concert at a club near the hostel. I’ve been trying to see her in concert for foreverrrrrrr and the fact that I get to see her overseas is ten times better. This is my first time going out to a club while in Europe and I was pleasantly surprised. The club was really nice and spacious and they had air conditioning in there. A lot of clubs that I’ve been to in the states don’t have any air conditioning so that was a plus. They also played American music, the whole night ended up being really fun.

We ended up being out super late so I overslept and missed breakfast. Today is our last day in Amsterdam, so I’ll probably spend the day finishing up my assignments for the week. I don’t want to have to worry about any Amsterdam assignments while in Paris. I’m in group one leaving for Paris, which means I’ll be leaving the hostel at 6 a.m. tomorrow. I need to be packed up and everything tonight so I won’t have to worry about it tomorrow morning.