Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Day 13

Today was a travel day. I woke up at 8am to be down stairs at 9am to catch our train to Paris. The train was three hours so I slept the whole way. When we got off the train we headed to the dorms. The train we took to get to the dorms was insanely packed it was really crazy trying to get on, I was very overwhelmed. We were the first group to make it to the stop some of the others had to catch the second train because of all of the people. When we got our rooms there was a roll out bed and a regular bed . Me and Taylor flipped a coin and I got stuck with the roll out but it’s not that bad because I didn’t have to sleep under the window. Later on we went to grocery store, Franprix so we could get some food to eat through out the week. (Our dorms have kitchens so we’re planning on cooking or microwaving our food here). When checking out at the grocery store I could tell that the cashier was annoyed that we all were paying with big bills and I couldn’t understand what she was asking us (she wanted to know if we had exact change) so I felt like the super dumb American and I hadn’t been there for 2 hours yet.