Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Day 15

I woke up this morning with 4 mosquito bite and I swear they itch more than usual so be careful with sleeping with the windows open because they are vicious. Any who, today we visited the counterfeit museum. It was pretty cool to see all the fake products next to the real ones. On our way to the museum it took us about 2 hours to get there because of all the closed train lines that we did not anticipate. When we arrived we had a sit down discussion on how companies are taking action to prevent their products from being copied and their brand being tarnished. We talked about how some brands have a special ink they apply so they can spot the difference as well as QR codes to distinguish the real from the fakes. After the museum I went to a near by spa, Ban Thaï Spa in hopes of getting an interview but no one was available to do one at the time. I did gather some information while I was there and hopefully when i come in Saturday I’ll have some luck. We also went to a few souvenir shops, their selection of T-shirts and sizes were very limited so that was a bummer and I’ve noticed that their sizes run a whole lot smaller than US sizes.