Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 7 of Paris 7/12/14

Saturday July 12,2014 was our last day in Paris. There were a lot of must see places that my room mates and I didn't get a chance to go to,so we decided to make those stops on the last day. The first place we went was Sacred Heart,which is very popular in Paris. It is also the biggest and most beautiful church I have ever seen in my life. After we got done viewing the church, we went to this really cool restaurant that served the best hot dogs ever. I don't remember the name of the restaurant, but it's directly across from Sacred Heart. After eating we decided to do a little shopping,I purchased a blue jersey that has France on the front of it. I also purchased a France flag. The last place we went was the Louvre Museum. There were so many beautiful paintings and sculptures, but the one I was most excited to see was the Mona Lisa. While at the Louvre we took pictures in front of pyramids,we also got a chance to ride the Ferris Wheel. After the we left the Louvre, we decided to go back to the hostel to the hostel to do laundry and pack our bags. I was kind of sad to leave Paris because,it was the city that I was most excited to see. It is truly one of the fashion capitals,and I will be back soon pursuing my career in the fashion industry.