Sunday, July 13, 2014

First Day in Amsterdam

Here I am, on the way to Amsterdam. I wonder what the country is going to  be like. I enjoyed Paris but the maintenance city left me completely broke. All I bought was two dresses one was 3 dollars and the other 20. I can't wait to wear them! However most of my money went towards feeding myself. I'll never pay 20 bucks for a salad even when I become wealthy. 
Right now I'm on  the train, and I heard it takes 3 hours to get to the Netherlands. That's not too bad. I'd like to sleep but I can't stop thinking about work that I haven't completed or need to do before school starts in August. I'm always thinking ahead it feels like, then sometimes I feel behind on what's got to be done in this very moment or current situation. I'm going to write a hip-hopera this week. I've put a lot of thought into it. 
In my African musicians and film class I took in May we watched Carmen, the hip hopera featuring Beyonce and Mos Def. I've always loved that movie. All I keep thinking about is will it have comedy, or tragedy. I heard that they are one in the same. What shall I do?