Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 1---Paris

July 6, 2014
It is the real first day for me in Paris because I actually arrived in Paris last night. After I have enough rest, I am on my way to the Aloha Hostel. Taking the subway is not easy for me because of my two big luggages.  But it cannot stop me to experience the Paris transportation. I bought a sim-card, which can let me connect the Internet, so finding the route is not difficult for me. When I go out to have a dinner, I passed the Eiffel Tower. It’s really shock me. I have seen it many times in the pictures and films. But when it appeared in my sight, I really shocked. What a greatest building it is. I can’t wait to explore it. What’s more, when I walk on the street, there always are the pigeons in the street. They are not afraid of people. They just focus on their things. I took of picture of a pigeon, which was just finding some foods. The weirdest thing for me is the sunset in Paris. It is later than Nashville. In summer, the night will show up at about 8pm in Nashville. However in Paris, when I finish my dinner at 9pm. It still looks like afternoon outside. The sunset time is almost 10pm. The last picture below is what Paris looks like in 9pm. My first day filled with lots of shocks and curiousness. I can’t to wait to see the whole Paris.