Thursday, June 30, 2016

Day 11: London day 4

Today we had a presentation at Euromoniter, which was very interesting. Our guest speaker was Stephen Williamson, who has been with this company for 20 years. Stephen explained to us what Euromoniter is and it's a trusted intelligence source business, which means they help clients make informed decisions about expanding their business. They would research they country their clients wants to expand to and get data based on that region and help the client make a decision about putting a business there. I had never heard of this company before this presentation but it was a really good presentation. After this I went into the city and did some research, I only got one hit and they were really helpful and gave a really good interview. I went to another store and got told to email someone, which I did, and missed another store because it had closed. After researching all day and dealing with a rainy cold day, I decided to go relax and get ready for trying to do research tomorrow.