Saturday, June 25, 2016

Dublin Day 7

Today was my favorite day in Ireland. We finally got to get away from the city and go on a hike at Howth. I wore Teva sandals and I didn't have any trouble at all. The views were absolutely breathtaking. Sierra, Courtney and I thought it was the perfect place for a photo shoot. We all played photographer until everyone got the perfect pic. We kept each other from falling off the cliff and threw our sorority signs. This is what you imagine Ireland will look like. I was so glad to finally be able to see it. The houses there were very cute, and the town was quaint. It was much nicer than a big city in my opinion. We had a great seafood lunch and then after a little bit of exploring we headed back to city center. It was super crowded from the gay pride parade so it was not very enjoyable at all. We came back to DCU early to start packing for London! So excited!