Tuesday, June 28, 2016

London day 3

Day 3 was just as exciting as any other day. London is just a beautiful city so each time that we get to go explore I get just as giddy and excited. We started out our morning by going to the museum of brands. This was a little like a basic marketing class to me where we discussed branding and it was kind of a repeat to me, but beneficial to the basic marketing students. We did a little group activity which was interesting because we got to see how each other thinks. After this we hit the tube for our favorite part of the day: shopping. We went first to Selfridges and Co. and were all amazed. I honestly think this was the biggest department store that I have ever been in my life. It was amazing and we were there for a few hours. Then we went out for more shopping and went to Lush our favorite store. We all bought pretty much every bath bombs we could find, along with a few other things.