Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Friday: Last Full Day in Belgium

I woke up feeling great today thanks to that wonderful dinner Dr. V treated us to last night. I'm not sure but I think it was a Turkish restaurant ...whatever it was it was tasty and the Dessert...DELICIOUS! We went to a really cute and fancy pastry spot; I had some strawberry and lemon ice cream that was off the chain!! Thanks Dr. V!!!! Anyways, today is our museum day and of course it's raining. I planned on going to the Mini Europe museum but with that being all outdoors I knew that wasnt going to be to fun. I decided to join Dr.Shanklin and some others who were going thrifting! After that we all split up and I went to the bank museum which was very exciting for me and my love for money!! After that we were kind of tired from all the walking and and didn't feel like rushing to another museum for the last hour before they all close so we just did some souvenir shopping and headed back to the hostel to get some rest for our travel day tomorrow. Goodnight :)