Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 18, 2012


Worked so hard today, finished 2/3 of assignments. I had an interview at a traditional Netherland pancake store which is adjacent to our hostel. It is a family operated restaurant and only 5 months for every year from Easter to the end of September. This restaurant has been operated 18 years and most furniture is more than 100 years old. So that means you sit on an antique chair to eat the traditional local food. The workers in this store are so nice when I said I want to do a marketing research for their restaurant, everybody got together and put their work down even though there were some customers in the restaurant. One guy gave me free cookie and another mid-age lady gave me the traditional drinks. Unlike other store workers, they are initiative to take a picture with me and they keep talking with me try to introduce everything to me. After the interview, I went back to my seat and another young lady give some poffertjes. This is my first time to see so enthusiastic people.