Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June 21

Today we had our final exam, which was cool since it involoved a trip to the newest store in the city, the one and only Apple store. Talk about a great retail store experince though. I won't give too much away but I think it surpassed some of the American stores when it comes to creative P's. I chose today to finally go to the Jewish market and use that as my third retail research spot too. I've never been in a postition to barter with the saleperson until today. But it is rewarding to shop there for souvnirs instead of an overpriced shop. You can find some of the exact same things at a much lower cost! Once it got dark the entire TNCIS gorup went on a canal tour throughout the city. Though I'm sure my photos didn't all turn out, my memories won't expire anytime soon. That was a great thing to do on our second to last night here.