Monday, June 4, 2012

Today has been the first full Day in Paris.. The only thing I dislike so far about here is the wi-fi you can't get Internet anywhere but it's awesome when you can get it.. Last night I was trying to go to sleep around 11 but there was still light Out & was just waiting for the night to come on. This morning I woke up to the sound of some Frenchmen watering the stairs, at first I thought maybe they were watering the plants but then I looked out the window and they were watering the stairs.. Who does that?? They do I guess. After all the waking up today was also the first day of class,for reason my mind just wasn't there I was still so tired. The best part of today was going to the Eiffel tower.. It was AMAZING we had to wait in line (& it was cold!!!!) but that wait was well worth it!! It's now past midnight and I'm hungry but there is nothing opened, (around here that is)