Friday, June 8, 2012

Thursday June 7th: Nomade Aventure, Go Econ and photo tour!

Today was a very productive day! I managed to get up early, which is a feat all in it is elf because of the late nights, interview another company and take an awesome photo walk. The company I interviewed was called Nomade Aventure and they specialize in adventure travel. It was a great interview and I was able to get a lot of research for my paper. Enough about work though... I had a successful day of taking pictures with Natalie (#natslens) and can't wait to explore more neighborhoods in Paris. Being my second visit to Paris I really feel like I've gotten to know the city even better and I'm confident that I'll see everything I'm really interested in before departing on Sunday. The weather had been a little bit more cooperative and tomorrow I'm free from interviews and hope to visit several museums depending on how much energy I have left. The French seemed to be happy about the improved weather as well and were out in droves enjoying the afternoon. I spent about an hour just hanging out in the Jardin des Tuileries and near the Pyramide du Louvre.