Saturday, June 9, 2012

Last day in Paris

Today was the last day in Paris :( this morning some of my friends went out to another city but I didn't go with them cuz I didn't want to wake up. When I finally did wake up I went up to the lobby & I didn't find anybody so I decided to go out on an adventure on my self. I went looking for the Centre Pompidou & on my way there I kinda got lost but I asked someone for directions & they told me I was going the right way. I really had a great time at this museum, it had more modern paintings and drawings. I got to see some of Picasso's paintings. They were really nice. After the museum I went to the Notre Dame, I went inside and it was just so nice. I spent the rest of the day shopping for souvenirs since it is the last day in paris. I am really going to miss it here it was such a great city to visit.