Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Walking Walking & more walking!!

Today was the second day of class learned some pretty interesting stuff about marketing.. I really need to get started on doing some of this homework.. Sometimes I forget I came here for school.. There is just so many things I want to see while in Paris. After class we went on this 3 1/2 hour walking tour.. Our guide was really good & I learned a lot of history while seeing a lot of beautiful scenes. After the tour we stopped to a restaurant to grab some food. Today for the first time I tried duck, frog legs, & snails (yea snails) everything was different I dont know how to describe the taste of snails, they were pretty chewy! At least now I can say I tried it. After we ate we went on to walk some more, got losT trying to find this jardin( garde). today we probably walked more than 8 hours. Can you say EXHAUSTED, I'm so ready for bed!!