Friday, June 22, 2012

June 21

Last night I slept so good. I went to sleep early yesterday night because I was tired from all the bike riding yesterday. I didn't even wake up this morning until like 10. After waking up a few of us went down to the Dam square to do some shopping. I then went to burger king to use their wifi because it works so much better than the hostels Internet. I sat in their & worked on my final exam that Dr. Emailed to us this morning. It took me about 3 hours to finish it up, but overall I think I did well on it. I then headed back to the hostel for dinner and after dinner the whole group went on a canal tour. On our way there it started pouring down rain. We all got so wet, we were all just ready to get on that boat. The tour wasn't all that nice in my opinion because it was raining, but it was nice going trough the canals of the city. I can't believe tomorrow is tie last day I'm Amsterdam..