Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Today has been such a long day! This morning I woke up at 5:30, I really didn't want to wake up. We met at 6 in the lobby to go to the flower shop. We took like a 30 minute bus ride down to the flower shop. I couldn't believe how big the flower shop is, we took like a 2 1/2 hour tour around the building and learned a lot of different interesting facts about what goes on in there. After the flower shop we took a bus ride back to the hostel. We then had a guest speaker at 12, she has to be the most interesting guest speaker we have had all trip. She showed us the different type of films she has worked on. After that a couple of us went out for lunch and we went to shop for more souvenirs, I hope I have enough room to carry all this extra stuff back home. Today has been so busy now I am just ready for bed!