Thursday, June 7, 2012

Today I was able to sleep in since we didn't have class this morning. But I really didn't get much sleep cuz one of my roommates snoring was so loud. Today we had a guest speaker instead of class. He was pretty interesting. He was talking to us about what he does. After the guest speaker I really didn't go out because it was pouring down raining, but later the sun came down & me and a couple of people went out for dinner and just walked around. We also went into this big church, I know the name but I don't know how to spell it. We went inside the church and sat in mass for a few minutes. It was a really nice church, I wish they had service in english so that I could have understood. Also today I went to do some laundry & I finally did my interview with a Parisian, it was a quite interesting conversation that went on for like 45 minutes. I learned a lot about him & I'm glad he was very nice.