Sunday, June 10, 2012

June 9, 2012


I have stayed in Paris for almost one weeks and today is the best for me. I'm shocked of Louis VIX's bed, as big as our hostel room, which is so big, pretty and luxury. From this trip, I found not only the Chinese emperor built secrete room or passage in their rooms, also French monarch constructed secret passage, like Marie Antoinette has one in her room which is help her to escape from the palace when the French Revolution broke out. The Versailles Garden is the best and amazing place for me, I never saw a place so pretty like this. This garden bring my favourite movie to my mind--Pride and Prejudice, which adapted Jane Austen's movie. In the great estate of Pemberley, there is a lake in front of the manor. When I'm in the Versailles Garden, I feel I'm in that movie. I really love the Versallies and hope one day I can have a house like that. (I know it's a daydream.Haha)
The secret passage is behind the Jewelry cabinet.