Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Saturday, June 16th: Goodbye Belgium

Today was our official last day in Brussels and first evening in Amsterdam! I started the day off dreadfully dragging my luggage to the metro. I thought my arms were going to fall off from Paris to Brussels, oh I had no idea!! This time was worst! I don't know if it was because my suitcase was heavier or if it was just more stairs and a farther distance. I was exhausted by the time I reached stay okay, our hostel. I have to say the thally train from Paris was much more comfortable than the one from Brussels. This train made way too many stops and got way too crouded. Although I was dead tired, the excitement of Amsterdam woke me and I was ready to get out and explore the city. Me and some others from the group decided to do just that, it was a fun, late night!