Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tuesday June 5th

This is our 3rd day and Paris. After class me and Brittany decided to catch the metro to the mall. On our trip to the mall I noticed french people are a little rude. I had several people bump into me an keep going without saying anything or even looking twice. They also stare. A lot of people were staring at us and kept staring even when we were looking back. When we would ask for directions people would keep walking and I'm thinking, are Americans this rude to tourist? lol But everyone wasn't this rude, some people gave us directions and tried to help. At the mall I went to different retails stores like Zara, Mango, and the Levis store and was able to make comparisons so that was good. I also did some personal shopping and then we headed back to the hostel. I devoted the rest of my evening and night to catch up on some much needed sleep.