Friday, June 15, 2012

Last day in Brussles! The thing I am going to miss the most is the hostel, I hope the one in Amsterdam is as nice as the one here! Today I woke up ready to go explore the museums but when I looked outside it was raining. I mean I should be surprised since the weather here is crazy! We all got ready & went out. Today was the first time for all of us getting on the metro. It was a bit confusing. The metro in Paris was so much more easier. We went out trying to find the aquarium but we had no like finding it ( we even asked people & nobody knew where it was) since we couldn't find the aquarium we went on & went to other museums. We went to am art museum & a music museum. Along the way we had some great Belgian waffles.. We then headed back to the hostel. I'm getting laundry done & then I'm going to pack to have everything ready for Amsterdam in the morning.