Wednesday, June 6, 2012

U.S Embassy

Today I didn't really do much.. I haven't gotten up for breakfast since the first morning. Now I just sleep unitll it's time for class. Today in class we just went over consumer behavior a pretty interesting subject. I really enjoyed going over that subject, if only I had slept a little more I would have been able to focus more. After class we went down to the U.S Embassy & it was better than I expected. the foreigh diplomatic officer was really interesting, and kinda made me become a diplomat, I just don't know if I will be able to take all those tests. After the embassy me and some classmates were going to go to Notre Dame but when we were going on the subway I lost them so I just decided to head back to the hostel. Overall today was a pretty laid back day..