Saturday, July 25, 2015

COMPANY VISIT!!!

Today was a very productive day. I woke up around 6:45am to get ready for breakfast and for our company visit! Our speaker was very informative on the Marketing side of the business and gave a lot of insight I was definitely unaware of. I am not a marketing major but do have an interest in the field. Afterwards, she took us up to the 23rd floor of the building to see such an amazing view. After saying our goodbye's and thank you's, we then left and went our separate ways. Before I got in the streets, I had an interview of my own at Muller Muziek with the store owner. His story was so inspirational. I went to the Photography Museum and it was absolutely amazing. I got a chance to speak with a young lady about actually opening my own photography business in the near future.I take a lot of pictures and have built my portfolio over the years, I am now ready to start selling. To end the day, I went to the Albert Cuypmarket. It wasn't what I expected it to be but it was nice. I got to get a slush!!!!!!!! (haha)I walked around and looked at different clothes, handbags, and foods. One thing is that after visiting the counterfeit museum just a couple of days ago, I am now so skeptical about buying anything over here thinking it is not real. 

Photography Museum
Dinner was yummy!

Our View from floor 23!