Saturday, July 25, 2015

CANAL TOUR TONIGHT!!!

Today was a pretty chill day. I wasn’t feeling well the majority of the day up until dinner. I woke up with anticipation to get homework done all day, but it didn’t quite happen that way. I went to the flea market today!  The initial visit to the flea market was to go and get lunch since I woke up too late for breakfast. Before leaving, I only ended up buying 2 pairs of boxers, a shirt, 2 shot glasses, a hat, and some chicken. Okay, so let me tell you about this chicken. When passing by, it looked so delicious and it was like pulled chicken put into a hot dog bun, with a little lettuce. After tasting it, it tasted like something else. (haha it wasn’t too pleasing) That night we also went out on a canal river tour. It was so beautiful out on the water! Afterwards, everyone went back to the hostel and got dressed ready to party! The DJ was very.................."different" but the overall night was pretty cool.
A chicken filled hotdog bun lol

Nightlife "PARADISO"

CANAL TOUR! BEAUTIFUL VIEW RIGHT?

US GETTING READY TO HIT THE TOWN!
 I could actually get used to this lifestyle here in Amsterdam.