Saturday, July 25, 2015

KICKIN IT WITH DR. V! HE IS SO COOL...

Today we went bicycling in Rotterdam! We got up, ate breakfast, and was on our way to the train station.After our hour long train ride we safely arrived to Rotterdam. We immediately went to the bike shop to rent our bikes and was on our way. To begin our day, we had rooftop seating on a boat for our midday cruise out on the water. It was so peaceful and relaxing.  I had great conversation with my fellow classmates and professor along the way.

Our next destination was to eat! My favorite time of the day. 
We went to this market with different varieties of foods. I ended up getting sweet meatballs and spaghetti.So yummy! They had so many different types of foods to choose from; the decision was not easy. I feel so much healthier since being over here in Europe than back home. 

BAMBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The highlight of my day!!!