Monday, July 27, 2015

(Day 15) DB

After sleeping off the long and sad journey to berlin, I was excited to explore the city and see exactly what berlin had to offer. Of course, our day started with the orientation to berlin where we received our transportation cards and important information on the city. After orientation, we headed to our first company visit in Berlin. Deutsche Bahn is a mobility and logistic company based out of Germany. We learned a lot about this great company and their journey of rebranding themselves. It was very interesting that although they own all of the railways in Germany they have to sell that part of their business to competitors in another part of their business. In all, it was a great experience and enjoyed hearing from a great company. After the company visit, I went back to the hostel to do some of my research paper and blogs ad that's when I realized that the wifi was completely terrible. So I attempted to do as much work as I could, ate dinner, and went to sleep.